January 1, 2012

Emotionally Damaged


So my family will move in to the new house tomorrow. Among all my family members I am the one who like this idea the least. Well our new house is big, nice, and beautiful, but I'm kind of a person who barely get out of my comfort zones. I hate changes. I hate new unfamiliar things. I just love my old house, especially my bedroom, really much. Though it's small and messy and not necessarily Elle Home kinda house, I love it and its comforting familiar atmosphere. All my family members have been busy running back and forth bringing our stuffs to the new house and I'm the only one who stays and watch tv for hours. In fact all I'm doing today is watching Star World and reruns of Kim & Kourtney Take New York. And other thing, I think I'm really emotional today. I don't know if it is because of the moving, but I cried watching Scott Disick being mean to his assistant (or maybe he's just simply a jerk). But I got teary eyed again when a Junior Masterchef Australia's contestant drops her cake and she cries. Well I admit watching little kids cry after they work so hard is kinda heartbreaking, especially when they are Australians (they are just so nice! At least based on what I saw on Masterchef).
After all maybe this is not about the new house but because of PMS instead (darn you period!)
Or maybe this is because of a certain someone...... .

No comments: