December 30, 2011

hello again


well hello there. it's been a long time since i blog. months ago i've lost my desire to write and post anything on the blog. so i decided to stop posting purposely. then my life just flows as it is, many upturns and downhills unravel, bringing surprises, laughs and tears all along. so many things have happened since my last post which is the singapore trip with my 11th grade classmates. now i'm in grade 12 and so many things have changed. like how all my friends turn maniacally ambitious to pursue their desired major in sought-after universities. i, myself, still have nooo idea what i wanna major at. probably architect, since i love drawing (but not artsy enough to study pure art) and enjoy perspective class. my dad is like 100% supportive since i'm planning to study at his former campus, ITB. but my mom still slightly teeny-weeny itsy-bitsy secretly want me to be a doctor just like her. so why don't i want to be a doctor? although i dig grey's anatomy, that is just not my thing. plus, i'm scared of blood. that is kinda dumb since i got to see it monthly due to period, but seeing actual blood flowing out of someone is like the scariest shit ever. i cried so freaking loud when we got to take blood sample in 11th grade.
anyway, what brings me back to blogging is actually those things that have happened. at one point i had really so much to tell but don't know to whom. so hence the blogging. well there are a looooot to catch up here but i'm just gonna show you the pictures i took on my last trip to japan. see ya!
















No comments: