December 31, 2011

Solitude Afternoon



So this afternoon I decided to take a quick stroll around the neighborhood with my bicycle. I love cycling especially in the morning. But since my sleeping cycle is quite messed up right now--I slept at 3 am and woke up at 11--it gonna require a little determination to wake up early. So instead I go cycling in the afternoon, with the air breeze and all. Then I went to this new minimarket in my neighborhood which basically like the quieter version of 7/11. I sip a cup of tea and munch some crackers and I feel really peaceful. My family will soon move to a new neighborhood and I realize I will miss this neighborhood very very much. The wide street, the grand entrance, the swimming pool, the trees..... As much as I admire my new house and all, the atmosphere won't be the same.
Well, my mom said we will move to the new house approximately in two days. So if that was the last time I cycled around the block..............I'm glad I did.

No comments: